Tuesday 28 January 2014

--TSC 'Majlis Al Jinn': First Demo

I released the first demo of my game.

If you're interested in playing it, you will also need to download the Run Time Package (RTP). It's a set of material data that is to be used with every RPG Maker project. You can find the link to the demo on the project thread: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/8650-sakuru-chronicles-majlis-al-jinn-videos-new-demo/

You can find the RTP here (you'll want the VX ACE one): http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

After you download and install the RTP, download and install my game and let 'er rip.

There are issues with the game I am already aware of that are caused by some of the scripts I'm using. Feel free to leave any feedback/comments if you have any or notice any issues.


I'm going to be taking a break from this for the next month or so and will be working on some animation. I quit working on the Mongoose Show as the writer couldn't get his stuff together and was ultimately wasting my time.

-Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment